engine. talks – Lawrence Howlett
March 25th 7pm-9pm engine.
05/23/20 19:00-21:00 34-36 NN14NY
How have you been doing? Busy? That’s a terrible answer… Finding yourself working IN rather than ON your business?
Take 2 hours to grab some ON time and join us for an evening to really understand your business and what specifically moves your needle.
Our host, Lawrence Howlett has spent over £5million in Google Ads in the last 4 years in consumer finance lead generation and is on a mission to be the next Martin Lewis!
So what? Well, having seen how multi-million pound campaigns work, I’ve learnt extremely quickly the common success factors in business and constantly ask myself “what’s moving my needle”.
- What impact are your daily actions having on your aspirations?
- What is the ONE thing that will move your needle today?
- How are your marketing activities truly impacting the growth of your business?
- What I quickly learnt from spending £5million in Google Ads.
- How to identify, track and improve on the KPI that really matters to your business
- A simple framework to write conversion optimised content throughout your entire funnel
- Workshop to physically move your needle, right here, right now
Who’s this for?
People who are directly responsible for putting deals on the table;
typically freelancers, owners and marketers.